Want That Fudge
Fudge Loaf with Kinder Hippo *Reduced* *PLACE XMAS ORDERS FROM DEC 9TH*
Indulge in one of our luxury, hand decorated mini fudge loaves. Each one is made using the finest ingredients and make the perfect special treat.
White chocolate fudge with kinder bueno and kinder sauce in the base. Topped with chocolate chips and a whole Kinder hippo.
Best Before is 3 weeks from the day it is made, available now items will have a shorter best before, as it is ready made stock from the previous week.
Minimum weight 180g
Ingredients: White chocolate fudge (Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (MILK, Granulated Sugar, Lactose Trace), butter (MILK), MILK, white chocolate flavouring), Belgian White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer with Smooth Milky and Hazelnut Filling (MILK Chocolate 31.5% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed MILK Powder, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Sugar, Palm Oil, WHEAT Flour, HAZELNUTS (10.5%), Skimmed MILK Powder, MILK Powder, Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin), Crispy Wafer Biscuit With A Milky Hazelnut Filling (Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed MILK Powder (12.5%), HAZELNUTS (12%), WHEAT Flour, MILK Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (MILK), WHEAT Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (MILK), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%), White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Sugar, vegetal fat (palm), vegetable oil (sun-flower), skimmed MILK powder, HAZELNUT, whey MILK powder, LACTOSE, emulsifier (e-322 SOYA lecithin, e-492, e-471), flavour and antioxidant (e-304i, e-306)), Belgian Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring),
ALLERGENS: SEE INGREDIENTS IN BOLD
Made in a kitchen that also handles nuts.
Store in a cool, dark airtight container.