Want That Fudge
Kind-er Crazy About You Fudge Sharing Tray *Reduced* - BB 02/03
A gorgeous handmade 500-600g slab of fudge in its own little tray, crammed with all sorts of sweets! Perfect gift to someone you love (or to yourself, go on treat yourself, why not?!). Great size for sharing.
Packaged in a cellophane bag.
**This slab is made with:
Vanilla flavour fudge packed with:
Kinder Kream in the base
Best Before is 3 weeks from the day it is made.
Ingredients: Vanilla fudge (Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (MILK, Granulated Sugar, Lactose Trace), butter (MILK), MILK, Vanilla extract (Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Extractives of Vanilla Pods)), Belgian White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (Sugar, vegetal fat (palm), vegetable oil (sun-flower), skimmed MILK powder, HAZELNUT, whey MILK powder, LACTOSE, emulsifier (e-322 SOYA lecithin, e-492, e-471), flavour and antioxidant (e-304i, e-306)), Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer with Smooth Milky and Hazelnut Filling (MILK Chocolate 31.5% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed MILK Powder, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Sugar, Palm Oil, WHEAT Flour, HAZELNUTS (10.5%), Skimmed MILK Powder, MILK Powder, Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin), Fine Milk Chocolate with a Milky Filling (Fine MILK Chocolate 40% (Sugar, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Sugar, Skimmed MILK Powder, Palm Oil, Concentrated BUTTER, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Vanillin), Crispy Wafer Biscuit With A Milky Hazelnut Filling (Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed MILK Powder (12.5%), HAZELNUTS (12%), WHEAT Flour, MILK Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (MILK), WHEAT Starch, Emulsifier: Lecithins (SOYA), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (MILK), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%), Heart shapes with a glimmer finish (Sugar, potato starch, sunflower oil, rice flour, colours (E101, E120, E132, E171), glazing agent: shellac).