Welcome to Want That Fudge UK!
We are a family operated, team of 5, small business, founded in 2014, based in Scunthorpe.
Created, owned and operated by Claire and Pete, a husband and wife team, and parents to four amazing children!
We specialise in creating the most delicious, soft, smooth and creamy, melt in the mouth fudge, made the old fashioned way, which does take a very long time, but the end result is worth every second.
What makes us different? Our fudge is not one of the recipes you see floating around on social media that is made in the microwave or slow cooker - it is comprised of our very own secret recipe which has taken us years to perfect.
I often get asked the question, "How did it all start?"
In the summer of 2014 we had a new kitchen installed. One day I had a go at making fudge, which turned out ok. I kept making it until I was happier with it, then gave samples to friends and family who thought it was so good, they suggested that I started selling it.
So I registered with my local council, gained a 5* kitchen inspection, took a food safety and hygiene course, and first opened for business on November 5th 2014.
In September 2018 my husband Pete was able to hand in his notice at his full time job, and work with me. We had our garage converted into our work unit at home.
Within 18 months, we had outgrown the garage conversion, and signed the lease on our first industrial unit in May 2020! We opened the unit in September 2020.
Since then, we have employed our daughter Millie, and Claires Mum and Dad.
Why choose our fudge?
All of our fudge is made the old fashioned way in steel kettles, stirred by hand, and cooked to very specific temperature, not in a microwave or slow cooker, it is truly a luxury product and work of art and science.
We have spent so many hours, trials and errors getting it right, and feel we have now reached perfection; a gorgeously smooth, soft fudge that simply melts in your mouth. We even source some of our ingredients from other countries to make it the best.
Please take some time to look around our page and if you do have any queries then don't hesitate to get in touch.
Claire & Pete - Founder and owners of Wtfudgeuk LTD.
Important Information and Terms & Conditions
- Best Before is 3 weeks.
- Date is displayed on website listings or on the product label.
- Store at room temp in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.
- All items are poured by hand, so weights and sizes will vary, but will all be above the minimum weight on the label.
- Ensure correct shipping address is entered - we cannot be held responsible for posting to the wrong address.
- Ensure correct spelling of email address in case we need to get in touch, and for shipping updates.
- Once an order has processed, amendments cannot be made.
- Refunds will not be given for items ordered by mistake.
- We do not accept payment by echeque.
- Failure to select the correct shipping option may result in a delay in shipping your order.
- It is the buyers responsibility to collect their order if they chose collection at checkout. Orders not collected will be destroyed when they are past their best before date.
- I cannot be held responsible for items damaged by heat during the warm months, all orders are placed at buyers risk.
- Full ingredients are available on the product listing on both the website and app to view at anytime.
- Suitable for vegetarians - dependant on toppings and inclusions.
- Although our kitchen is kept to the highest standard of cleanliness and we wash utensils/workstations between flavours, we can't guarantee our fudge is completely allergen free due to working with all food types in our kitchen.
Please contact us first if you do have an allergy BUT if you are still unsure please do not buy our fudge.
Below is a rough guideline to the nutritional information based on a 70g bar of fudge. Please bear in mind this will slightly vary depending on flavours.