How to order
HOW TO ORDER
- We have introduced a new pre order system making fudge buying fair for everyone. This is a trial period - if it doesn't work well for us we can revert back to our old method.
- Items will be available on the website every few days (all the sold out icons will be removed and you will be able to order what you would like). Because every order is unique and made specifically for you, it will take up to 10 working days to ship your order. Please bare this in mind before placing an order and especially when ordering for a birthday or special event.
- Parcels will be SHIPPED within 10 working days, this doesn't mean they will necessarily arrive within 10 days, once they have left us it is down to the postal service and how quickly they deliver.
- Some orders will be shipped faster, some may take the full 10 working days. Please note that these 10 days do not include weekends or bank holidays.
- If I feel we cannot cope with the amount of orders we get, no new orders will be taken until the remaining ones have been shipped. I don’t want to take on an unrealistic amount of orders and not be able to keep up.
- In the unlikely event that a flavour you have ordered becomes unavailable, a refund will be given for this flavour. This is only likely to happen if a certain ingredient becomes unavailable to me.
- Stock that is left over, after pre orders have been made will go on our 'Available now' page. Items on our available now page will be posted ASAP, usually next day!
- Please ensure contact details are correct, including a correctly spelt email address - you will receive an order confirmation and dispatch information when the time comes.
- All of my parcels are sent via first class Royal Mail once the order is ready to leave - slices will fit through the letterbox, small parcels come with a tracking number which shows me when they have been delivered.
- We cannot take responsibility for parcels damaged in the heat of the summer months - orders placed during this time are placed entirely at the buyers risk.
All orders must be done through the website, I cannot accept orders via private message or email.